[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4308: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4309: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4310: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Paintball Thailand • Weekend Warriors • แสดงกระทู้ - ATTN : Highway Star (HWS)

PBTHAILAND.COM
ประกาศ : เวปบอร์ดนี้ปิดการใช้งานถาวร กรุณาใช้เพื่อการอ้างอิงข้อมูลเท่านั้น
ท่านสามารถเยี่ยมชมเวปบอร์ดใหม่ของ pbthailand.com ได้ที่ http://pbthailand.com/forums
We have moved to the new web board. Please click on the banner.

ATTN : Highway Star (HWS)

Post your thought in English here.

Moderator: thai-borg, Takeshi

ATTN : Highway Star (HWS)

โพสต์โดย Burger King » อังคาร ก.ค. 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Hola Folks,

This thread will be used as our team reception room. If you need to contact team HWS, please drop a massage here. Our HWS family will get back to you ASAP.

Please feel free to ask any thing you like.

Regards,
Highway Star Team
:razz: :razz: :razz:
ONE CASE , ONE KILLรูปภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Burger King
The Ronin
The Ronin

โพสต์: 3301
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. เม.ย. 05, 2007 11:45 am
ที่อยู่: Playboy Mansion

โพสต์โดย Dr_tum » อังคาร ก.ค. 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Hi dude, Just stop by to mess up your new home, ha ha ha....
รูปภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Dr_tum
Devil in the Jungle
Devil in the Jungle

โพสต์: 348
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร เม.ย. 10, 2007 12:11 am

โพสต์โดย twinkle » อังคาร ก.ค. 01, 2008 9:21 pm

website??

I want website HWS team. :(
รูปภาพรูปภาพ
รูปภาพรูปภาพ
รูปภาพ

ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
twinkle
King of Newbies
King of Newbies

โพสต์: 2189
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. เม.ย. 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Re: ATTN : Highway Star (HWS)

โพสต์โดย wesley » อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi! members of HWS. My name is Wesley and I just came from California. Im gonna be living here for quite awhile. I just went to Lab 11 and its was a blast. I met up with Dennis of HWS and he said I can tryout or join the team. So I was wondering if I can meet up and play with you guys. I also live in Dusit,BKK which is like 20 minutes away from Lab 11.

Please let me know, Thanks.

(I hope this is the right section to post this :?: )
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there.. your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball 4 life..
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
wesley

โพสต์: 17
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 7:16 pm

โพสต์โดย Takeshi » อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 10:10 pm

yep.. i think its the right place to post...lol...

btw.. does HWS have a website ?? was fun today (at rab11)

cya guys next weekend!!! (i hope) :mrgreen:
รูปภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Takeshi
International Mod
International Mod

โพสต์: 948
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 10:05 pm

โพสต์โดย Burger King » อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 10:31 pm

new home of Bangkok HighWayStar up now

www.nosorrow.com

join us today and get free xxx haha :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Burger King
The Ronin
The Ronin

โพสต์โดย thai-borg » อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Hi folks, thanks for your comments. Both of you are very welcome to play with our team. As you have my phone number, just give me a ring when you want to train with us on the weekend, I will let you guys know where we are playing. Actually we have a brand new website.
Highwaystar.pbthailand.com or hws.pbthailand.com

Everybody is welcome to visit :mrgreen: :(

Hope to see you soon...
รูปภาพ
proud Member of the HighwayStar Family
-----Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. Albert Einstein-----
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
thai-borg
International Mod
International Mod

โพสต์: 849
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ก.ค. 09, 2007 9:33 pm
ที่อยู่: V.I.P. Area

โพสต์โดย Takeshi » อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 10:38 pm

รูปภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Takeshi
International Mod
International Mod

โพสต์: 948
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 13, 2008 10:05 pm

โพสต์โดย wesley » อังคาร ก.ค. 15, 2008 7:22 am

Wow, i just saw that the Sultan of Kedah cup, was the 19th and 20th of July. I was wondering if you guys were going?
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there.. your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball 4 life..
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
wesley

โพสต์โดย Burger King » อังคาร ก.ค. 15, 2008 9:36 am

ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Burger King
The Ronin
The Ronin

โพสต์โดย twinkle » อังคาร ก.ค. 15, 2008 9:42 am

Hi! new guy :razz:

International team hehe :-P
รูปภาพรูปภาพ
รูปภาพรูปภาพ
รูปภาพ

ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
twinkle
King of Newbies
King of Newbies

โพสต์โดย wesley » อังคาร ก.ค. 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Lol, is that P' Tip?
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
wesley

โพสต์โดย twinkle » อังคาร ก.ค. 15, 2008 9:02 pm

รูปภาพรูปภาพ
รูปภาพรูปภาพ
รูปภาพ

ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
twinkle
King of Newbies
King of Newbies

โพสต์โดย wesley » อังคาร ก.ค. 15, 2008 9:11 pm

Are there any fields open during the week? Or are they just opened on weekends?
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
wesley

โพสต์โดย Burger King » อังคาร ก.ค. 15, 2008 9:45 pm

All three fields in Bangkok are open during the week but you got to call them first in order to get their staffs ready :mrgreen:

:wink: :wink: :wink:
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Burger King
The Ronin
The Ronin

ต่อไป

ย้อนกลับไปยัง International Chit-Chat

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้